Saturday, November 14, 2009

When they fight, they fight

And when they come home at night they say "I love you baby".

Gahhhh New KCRW mix list thing has this Generationals song that I'm just in love with. Just wanna dance dance dance.

So apparently college kicked in this semester. I'm not even taking that many classes and yet I have very little time to do anything. Photo & photo lab: are becoming a chore and much less fun, Non-verbal Communication= love, such a fantastic class, Oceanography: also less fun lately- exam on tues. bugh. Printmaking=LOVE. Totally obsessed and now my major. We've had the most eventful semester in that class: big prints. We've done Linoleum cuts 9x12in, Wood cuts 1x2ft, Aluminum dry point intaglio 20x30in., Collographs, Chine Colle. It's just the best.

In other news:
Genny started doing rollery derby so Mum and I are going to watch their bout tonight-sooo excited. Go crash test bunnies!
Photos just make better words sometimes.

Halloween:Owl

Sketch for drypoint

Woodcut

My Leigh!
Mum's birthday.
Meet leo: my lino carving
The feline.

1 comment:

  1. your linocut looks AWESOMELY AWESOME. the rest look good too! oh man, i can't wait to talk about etching with yooouuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete