Monday, June 22, 2009

Vancouver, British Columbia Pt.1

HI! I have sososo many pictures, I cannot put them all up here, but I shall put up a choice few.
We went to the UBC campus today to see the museum of Anthropology, and the japanese gardens: both were awesome. I would totally go to UBC if it didn't get so cold here! Plus I don't know a crumb about their art dept.
Unfortunately blogger uploads things in weird orders. apologies.
We're so mature.
UBC gardens.

The foliage and fauna here are so ridiculously beautiful.
TOTEMS. so cool.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Mama with the amazing clouds.
Our hotel: built in 1912.
Tunnel.
Lady.
Smattering of rain.
Cloud ceiling.
Off to run down to the park/lake to watch the sunset!?

1 comment:

  1. i love you two so MUCH! flipping off the camera with food is the height of sophisticated humor, ivy. haven't you heard? also in: penis jokes. Oh man i am so funny.
    the pictures are beautiful, of course!

    ReplyDelete